As we know in South Texas, dust is a common and expensive problem brought to life by every afternoon breeze and every passing motorist. Now there is a proven safe, cost-effective solution to control dust and stabilize soils.
Uvalco Ranch Services is extremely proud to offer PennzSuppress dust suppression services throughout South Texas. PennzSuppress is an effective, eco-friendly dust control, soil stabilization, and erosion control solution that is patented and proven throughout the world in a myriad of industries. This one-of-a-kind emulsified resin product is the result of many years of research and development and is specially formulated to provide superior bonding to aggregates and soils. Its unique characteristics allow it to control dust by up to 98% and be long-lasting, which drastically reduces the costs of maintenance. Best of all, PennzSuppress® D was created for use in and around sensitive habitats and is 100% environmentally friendly.
Advantages to PennzSuppress D:
- Long-Term Dust Control.
- No Dust complaints
- Enhanced Driving Conditions, and Improved Surface Appearance
- Significant Cost-Savings Compared to Water-Only Programs
- Longer Tire Life, Air Filter Life, and Equipment Life
- Extends Road Maintenance Intervals, Reducing Costs
- 98% Reduction in Fugitive Dust Emissions for Better Visibility and Less Air Pollution
- Non-toxic to animal life
- Not a hazard to ground water
- Contains no asphaltens, chlorides, or salts
- TCLP Safe and non-leaching
- Non-inhibiting to plant growth: EC50=128,000mg/kg
- Non-carcinogenic or mutagenic
- Low aquatic toxicity: LC50=>510mg/L
- Non-irritating to eyes
- HMIS ratings of 0
- Neutral pH
- Low Odor
- No special safety equipment required when handling or applying